Digestive Health Associates is a leading GI clinic in Reno, providing advanced level gastrointestinal healthcare for men and women throughout northern Nevada and eastern California. Every gastroenterologist is board certified and dedicated to delivering the highest level of patients care. DHA leads Reno in offering the most advanced endoscopic procedures, as well as consulting, treating, and diagnosing a number of digestive health diseases and conditions acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, hepatitis, obesity, and colon cancer.
Digestive Health Associates is located at 655 Sierra Rose Drive in Reno, Nevada, just off Highway 395. The office building is located off the third driveway on Sierra Rose Drive. Parking is available around the entire perimeter of the building.
Digestive Health Associates Staff
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
- Master in Business Administration, Morrison University, Magna Cum Laude
- Bachelors in Nursing Science, Orvis School of Nursing, University of Nevada-Reno
- Nevada Women’s Fund Nominee, Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center, 2008
- Nominee, Northern Nevada Nurse Achievement Award-Nursing Leadership, 2010
- Press Ganey Award: Most Improved Medical Practice, Patient Satisfaction, 2006