Digestive Health Associates is a leading GI clinic in Reno, providing advanced level gastrointestinal healthcare for men and women throughout northern Nevada and eastern California. Every gastroenterologist is board certified and dedicated to delivering the highest level of patients care. DHA leads Reno in offering the most advanced endoscopic procedures, as well as consulting, treating, and diagnosing a number of digestive health diseases and conditions acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, hepatitis, obesity, and colon cancer.
Digestive Health Associates is located at 655 Sierra Rose Drive in Reno, Nevada, just off Highway 395. The office building is located off the third driveway on Sierra Rose Drive. Parking is available around the entire perimeter of the building.
Digestive Health Associates Staff
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
DANIEL PENNEBAKER, MHA
- Masters of Healthcare Administration, Health Leadership Specialization, Capella University
- B.A., Business-Healthcare Administration, American Intercontinental University
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Member, California Association of Healthcare Leaders (CAHL)
- Member, American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Member, Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Member, Nevada Medical Group Management Association (MGMANV)
- Member, Radiology Business Managers Association (RBMA)
- Member, American Medical Billers Association (ABMA)
- Member, American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Member, Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA)