- We bill our patient’s insurance as a COURTESY. Therefore, it is the RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH PATIENT to provide us with current and accurate insurance information. For us to bill your insurance we must have your insurance information prior to your office visit or
procedure in order to get any required authorizations. Failure to do so may result in your care being delayed or denied by your insurance carrier or you being billed-directly for services rendered.
- All co-pays/fees will be collected at time of service.
- Based on what office your care is provided, you may receive statements from Digestive Health Associates, Northern Nevada Endoscopy Center and/or our Pathology Facility. Each of these entities may bill you directly or indirectly associated with your care from our office practice or center.
- If payment from your insurance carrier is not received within 60 days of filing your claim, you may be billed for the entire amount of the charges. Once our office has received payment from your insurance carrier(s), you will be billed for any remaining patient responsibilities (e.g. co-payments, deductibles, co-insurance). Any balance that is not paid within 60 days of receiving a bill from our
office will be sent to collections.
- For uninsured patients, office visit payment is due in FULL at the time of service. Payment for a procedure is due in FULL 3 days prior to the time of service.
- There is a $35 charge to complete all forms including but not limited to FMLA, disability, worker’s compensation, legal documentation, etc.
- There will be a charge of $.60/page per Nevada State Law for copies of any medical records/PHI. See NRS 629.061.
- To better serve your needs we’re using Next Services to handle all of your billing. They may reach out to you with questions about your account. You may contact them at 1-866-978-6912 for any questions or concerns regarding your account.
DHA accepts Debit, MasterCard, Discover,VISA and American Express for your convenience for all rendered services.
Should you have any questions regarding these policies, please call the Business Office at 1-866-978-6912.